WOODPRESSED COCONUT OIL
Cold pressed Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “superfood.” It is high in rich in good-fats that can boost fat burning and provide our body & brain with quick energy. These fats also raise the good HDL cholesterol in the blood, which is linked to reduced heart disease risk. Cold-pressed Coconut Oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) which can increase the count of calories one can burn compared to the same amount of calories from longer chain fats. It is rich in 12-carbon lauric acid which makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in the oil which can kill harmful pathogens like bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Wooden Cold Pressed / Marachekku Coconut oil is an excellent nourishing ointment & effective moisturizer on all types of skin
- Wooden Cold Pressed / Marachekku Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair, helps in healthy growth of hair and gives a shiny luster
- With antifungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiviral properties, natural coconut oil strengthens the immune system.
- It promotes fast healing and recovery from cuts and burns
- Boosts energy and endurance, remedy for treating pancreatitis
|Energy (Calories)||121 Kcals/Calories|
|Protein||0 grams (g)|
|Saturated fat||11.2 g|