Tiger prawns are large-bodied prawns that are native to the Indo-West Pacific Ocean but have established invasive populations in other areas, including in the Gulf of Mexico. Tiger prawns get their common name from the stripes that cover their shell. This species is a highly valuable seafood species, is targeted widely by commercial fishers throughout its range, and is grown in aquaculture farms all over the world.
- Prawn is good for the heart
- Prawn helps build strong bones
- Prawn is rich in vitamin B12
- Prawn helps build muscles
- Prawn helps prevent cancer