Mutton head reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis. Mutton head is said to be a good source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)- a fatty acid which will prevent you from any cancer inducing cells and many other inflammatory conditions. Mutton head contains high amount of saturated fat and lean proteins. It increases blood haemoglobin levels and enhances high amounts of iron.
- Prevents anaemia
- Reduces the risk of birth defects
- Relief from menstrual pain
- Gives you healthy skin
- Effective treatment for autism
- Beats depression and stress
- Prevents kidney disease and stroke