FRESH WATER PRAWN
There are many nutritional benefits. Prawns has a high protein and provides healthy supplements of vitamins and minerals which gives you a healthy diet. They are low in calories and give a extremely good cholesterol. As per the suggestion of American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, having prawns is a greatest part of healthy diet. Its preferred to eat prawns when fried, grilled or made as curry. If you want to reduce your fat from body then its not advisable to eat fried prawns.
- Protects from cancer inducing cells
- Protects from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Maintains good cardiovascular health
- Prawns maintains healthy skin, teeth and bones.
- Provides body development and growth
|Energy (Calories)||76 Kcals/Calories|
|Energy (Kilojoules)||321 KJ|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.10 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.10 g|