DRIED PRAWNS/SENNA KUNNI/SEMMEEN
- Dry prawns has anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties that can help to reduce the risk of various health ailments.
- Prawns are a rich source of selenium, one of the most effective antioxidants at maintaining healthy cells. They also contain high levels of Zinc, which is important to develop a healthy immune system.
- Prawns are a great source of Vitamins B-6, B-12 and Niacin, which help the body produce energy, build muscle and replenish red blood cells.
- Eating prawns provides a complete protein, which means it includes all nine amino acids in the right proportion for the body to function properly. In fact, 100 grams of prawns contains about 25 grams of protein, approximately the same as a similar amount of chicken.
- Eating prawns helps build strong bones because they contain phosphorus, copper and magnesium.